Movie Dearest Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What is a CD peddler? From my experience, it can be anyone who makes rhymes in order to sell CDs. Sincere (and good) artists make music because the song won't stay inside them. And, while that's all super idealistic, it's my story & I'm sticking to it. From my experience, CD peddlers saturate the underground & local markets with so much bullshit rap music.
A rapper (and I'm being liberal with the term here) said, "...my ass fat, I get it from my moma, niggas want to eat it like Jeffrey Dahmer...".

Here are the rules for female cd peddlers:

  • No more shiny tops
  • No more oversized sunglasses
  • No more mentioning fashion designers whose product you don't own
I can't go on.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP